Tuesday, February 15, 2005
+ +
I didn't mean not to update!!! yucks. old pok layout eh? amy doesn't update. I"m so freaking busy becoz it's my first year of sec school!
and the pri school are coming back next year. eck, the screams of the pri ones and two s during recess.
NOOO. the sec school is so nice and empty and pretty and the court where we stand for recess has not been puked on once yet! yeck. I'm telling you, some1 will puke on the clean blue(not green) courts!! they'll leave socks and gross things in the hall and noise up the classrooms on the first and second floor.
HEY WAIT, ME AND GRACE ARE ON THE FOURTH IN A SECLUDED HALLWAY. where no yucky pri school pple are, cept p5s and p6s. hehe. we rock!! hahha amyyy.. you have to stand all the lower pri pple!! good luck. and the canteen won't be crowded for us.. but all the food will be gone! dang it . yew. my hands still smell of the chicken I made in home ec.
oUt wiF fRiEnDs //* 1:21 AM
************